The New Gold Standard in Commercial Roofing
TPO roofing systems from ST Evans offer superior strength, performance and energy efficiency.
TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) is a single-ply roofing system for commercial buildings and flat roofs. Widely known for its exceptional strength, TPO is quickly becoming the new standard in commercial roofing. Its seam strength and resistance to leaks and wind damage has been found to be 300-400% higher than EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer), which was previously considered to be the industry’s best membrane roofing system.
For commercial buildings, this means a more durable roof with longer life span and less maintenance – plus reduced energy costs.
Benefits of TPO roofing from ST Evans:
- Superior durability and resistance to ultra-violet, ozone, and chemical exposure
- Exceptional strength – up to 3-4 times stronger than EPDM roofing
- Heat reflective & energy efficient, helping keep buildings cool in warm weather with lower energy costs
- Smooth surface resists dirt pick-up and biological growth
- Easy to install, resulting in lower installation costs
Go “green” – and save money on cooling
The energy efficiency of TPO roofing from ST Evans makes it a great choice for buildings that want to go green, reduce their carbon footprint and save money on energy. Older-style flat roofing materials are known for sucking up the sun’s rays, making interiors hotter, especially in the summer. TPO is UV-resistant and heat-resistant, resulting in less heat transfer inside the building, and thus lightening the load on A/C systems.
For more information on TPO roofing systems from ST Evans Construction & Remodeling, contact us today at 314-282-8722 for a free estimate.